Environmentally Friendly Disinfectant Treatments.
Wicklow pest control was Carried out in compliance with the Health and Safety guidelines.
What are Disinfectant Treatments? Disinfecting is the process of reducing the number of harmful micro-organisms to an acceptable level that shall not pose a health risk or infection through work areas, surfaces, or infected areas. Disinfectants and good housekeeping are effective only after deep cleaning and sanitation of all the contaminated surface objects.
- Disinfectant Antibacterial treatments
- Sanitisers & Deodorizing
- Ultra-Low Volume (ULV Treatments)
- In the Hospitality, food catering areas, and residential areas
- Experienced and accredited local service technicians, with PMU licenses
- Fully equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) and respiratory protective equipment (RPE)