Rodent Control / Non-Toxic
Flying Insects / EFK, & LED Fly control units
- House Flies
- Fruit Flies
Crawling Insects / Spraying & Monitoring
- Bed Bugs
- Silver Fish
Insect Fly Screens / Roller Screens
- Mesh Strips
Frequently Asked Questions :
What are the signs that I may need pest control services?
Signs indicating the need for pest control include visible pests, unexplained bites, droppings, strange sounds, unpleasant odors, visible damage, nesting materials, and outdoor landscaping damage. If you spot these issues, it’s wise to seek professional licensed pest control companies to identify and eliminate the infestation before it worsens.
How long does a typical pest control treatment last, and when can I expect results?
The duration and effectiveness of a treatment depend on the type of pest and the severity of the infestation. Some pests may be eliminated after a two part treatment, while others may require multiple visits.
Is pest control service necessary for prevention, or should I wait for an infestation to occur?
Preventative pest control is crucial. Waiting for an infestation is risky and more costly to address. Regular pest control maintenance can proactively safeguard your home or business, preventing potential infestations. It’s an investment in protecting your property and health, as many pests carry diseases and cause damage. Moreover, early detection and intervention can be less invasive and more environmentally friendly than tackling a full-blown infestation. So, it’s best to act pre-emptively by scheduling routine pest control services for ongoing protection.
Can I remain at home during a pest control treatment?
Whether you can stay at home during a pest control treatment depends on the type of treatment and the pest control company’s recommendations. In many cases, it’s safe to remain at home, but you might be advised to stay in a different part of the house or leave for a few hours, especially during insecticidal treatments involving biocides. However, some treatments, may require you to vacate the premises for a specified time. Always follow the guidance of the pest control professionals, as it’s essential for your safety and the effectiveness of the treatment.
How can I get my house ready for a pest control treatment?
Preparing your home for pest control treatment is essential for its effectiveness and safety. Here’s what you should do:
- Clear the Area: Remove clutter and items from the treatment area to give pest control professionals easy access.
- Clean Thoroughly: Clean and declutter the space to eliminate hiding spots for pests. Sweep floors, Vacuum carpets and wipe down surfaces.
- Store Food and Utensils: Seal or remove food, dishes, and utensils to prevent contamination.
- Cover or Remove Pets: Keep pets, including food and water bowls, away from treated areas. Consider temporarily relocating them during treatment.
- Seal Cracks and Holes: Close gaps that pests might use to enter your home.
- Follow Expert Instructions: Adhere to the pest control company’s specific guidelines, which may vary based on the pest and treatment method.
What are some effective methods for maintaining a pest-free environment after a pest control treatment?
After pest control treatment, it’s essential to maintain a pest-free environment:
Follow Professional Recommendations: Adhere to any post-treatment guidelines provided by the pest control experts.
- Keep it Clean: Maintain cleanliness by regularly cleaning and decluttering to prevent attracting pests.
- Seal Entry Points: Ensure any openings or cracks are sealed to prevent reinfestation.
- Safe Food Storage: To keep pests away, keep food in airtight containers and mop up spills right away.
- Regular Inspections: Periodically check for signs of pests, addressing issues early on.
- Landscaping: Maintain your outdoor area to prevent outdoor pests from encroaching on your space.
- Regular Pest Control: Consider ongoing maintenance treatments to prevent infestations from reoccurring.
By staying vigilant and following these steps, you can help maintain a pest-free space.
- Netting – Pigeons, Seagulls, etc.
- Bird Wiring
- Shooting by trained certified Marksman
- Bird gel
- Bird point spikes
ULV Fogging & Disinfectant – Antibacterial Treatments
Feminine Hygiene / Washroom Services
- Feminine Sanitary Disposal Services
- Air Fresh Units
- Hand Sanitiser
- Soap Dispenser
- Medi Nappy Bin Disperser
Wildlife Services, in compliance with the Wildlife act